Almost a 2:1 Ration of Proteins to Conditioners
Designed for soft, peeling, flaking, thin, transparent and weak nails. Formula 2 stimulates rapid growth and strengthens nails. Formula 2 is the most commonly used of all the protein formula’s, reflecting the condition of a lot of people’s nails. Problem nails can be caused by:
- Environmental Factors
- Hormonal Irregularities
- What We Use Our Hands For
- Ill health
- Injury to the nail or immediate area
- Lack of sunshine/daylight
It is very difficult to specify just one factor that causes nails to weaken, so we must do as much as we can to help lesson damage to our own nails by:
- Checking them weekly for breaks, splits, flakes and peeling and cut ALL nails down to beyond the weakness
- Wear gloves whilst handling chemicals and detergents such as household floor cleaners, bleach and washing up liquid
- Wear gloves if hands are subjected to prolonged periods in water e.g. washing up
- Wear gloves when gardening
- Wear gloves when the weather starts to turn cold – keeping your hands at a more consistent temperature will limit the amount of dehydration your hands and nails are subjected to
- Eat a healthy balanced diet
If you do all of this and your nails are still weak then it’s time for a little extra help – Nailtiques Formula 2 will certainly come to the rescue!
Directions for Use:
Using an 8 day cycle apply a thin coat of the Formula 2 to each nail on days 1 to 7 just before bed, as the formula absorbs into the nail leaving only a residue there is no drying time and it cannot be smudged. As the days go on the residue will build up and the nail will appear more shiny.
On the 8th day remove the residue build up with a non-acetone nail polish remover, check your nails for peeling, flaking and splits. If you have any, cut ALL nails down beyond the weakness. Also check the length, long nails don’t necessarily mean good nails. If your nails are bending they are too long and/or too soft and should be taken down to a shorter length until they get stronger.
Once you have checked and sorted your nails you must re-apply your protein formula and start the cycle all over again. Therefore Day 8 becomes Day 1.
This process is repeated until you feel that your nails are responding to the protein formula, at this point you can reduce the regularity of the application (for example, every other day then every 3rd day etc.) keeping to the 8 day cycle.
You may then decide to maintain your nails once they have reached a standard that you are happy with, with the Nailtiques Protein Formula 1.
NB – You may NOT use nail polish with this treatment. The Formula 2 must be applied to bare nails as it will not penetrate polish, gel polish or any kind of nail enhancement. This must be thought of and used as a treatment and should not be interfered with in any way. If you do not use as instructed you will not see the amazing results this treatment will provide.