Containing DAE Complex
Extraordinary Anti-Ageing Benefits with Remarkable Oil Control Properties
C-ESTA Serum Oil Control containing DAE Complex Provides exceptional long-lasting oil control. Within a short time your skin will look soft and radiant and the texture will appear smoother and more supple. With continued use, your skin will become measurably firmer and more resilient, appear younger and healthier and facial contours will appear tighter and more defined.
- Microscopic oil absorbing particles prevent oil breakthrough
- Lip soluble Vitamin C increases skin absorption
- Stable form of Vitamin C for increased shelf-life and efficacy
- Encourages increased Vitamin E production in the skin
- Neutral pH provides non-irritating anti-inflammatory properties
- Increases skin elasticity and resiliency
- Skin will appear measurably firmer
- Facial contours will appear tighter and more defined
- Overall appearance of the skin will appear rejuvenated and more youthful
- 28ml Air Compression Pump Bottle
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Microscopic oil absorbing particles
- Green Tea Extract
Directions/Suggested Application Techniques:
- C-ESTA Oil Control can be applied in place of regular C-ESTA, as usual in the morning or before applying make-up. Apply sparingly, after cleansing to entire face and neck. Massage in thoroughly. Apply remainder of routine/programme as usual.
- C-ESTA Oil Control can be applied over other products before sunscreen. Apply sparingly to the appropriate areas and massage in thoroughly.
- C-ESTA Oil Control can be applied in spots or areas. For example, on the T-Zone over sunscreen or just on the nose or forehead, etc. over sunscreen. Apply sparingly to the appropriate areas and massage in thoroughly.
- C-ESTA Oil Control can be used on oily upper eyelids in order to enhance eye shadow wear and prevent creasing. Apply sparingly, being extremely careful not to get product into eyes.
- C-ESTA Oil Control can be used on lips and around lips in order to enhance lipstick wear and lessen lipstick ‘bleeding’.