Gentle Cleansing and Resurfacing for All Skin Types
Bioglycolic Facial Cleanser with glycolic acid is a gentle cleanser that encourages a soft, smoother and refined skin texture. This formula is soap-free, non-irritating and rinses completely without the need for a post-cleansing toner or astringent. Bioglycolic Facial Cleanser also contains sorbitol, a natural humectant derived from berries, which leaves the skin soft and hydrated.
- Excellent cleanser for all skin types
- Paves the way for increased penetration of additional products
- Contains glycolic acid as a follicular cleansing aid and resurfacing agent
- Enhances the benefits of other glycolic acid products
- Thorough and deep cleansing action
- Excellent for acne-prone skin
- Naturally derived humectants leave skin soft and hydrated
- 237ml pump bottle
- Step 1 of JMSR Skin Care Management System
- Glycolic Acid
Directions for Use:
Use on dry skin an amount about the size of ten pence piece (or a slow half pump) over the face and neck area. Massage gently for a minute then remove either by splashing and rinsing with tepid water or by using a wet face cloth. Blot skin dry. Use morning and evening.
Do not use as an eye make-up remover and avoid the eye area when applying to your face. For alternative eye make-up cleansers from Jan Marini you may use Age Intervention Gentle Cleanser or C-ESTA Cleansing Gel.
CANNOT BE PURCHASED FOR USE BY ANYONE WHO IS:
- PREGNANT, UNLESS YOU HAVE A NOTE FROM YOUR MIDWIFE.
- CURRENTLY USING OR IN THE LAST YEAR HAVE USED ROACUTANE OR IT’S ALTERNATIVES.
If you are pregnant please view your alternatives from the Jan Marini Range:
- Clean Zyme Cleanser
- Skin Zyme Mask