We would love to hear from you but we cannot accommodate walk-ins, even to make an appointment. Please get in touch by any one of our contact methods:
- WhatsApp (currently unavailable)
- Email (please check your spam/junk folder for our reply if not in your inbox)
All the ways to contact us are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We may not be open 24/7 but we would like you to contact us whenever and however is convenient to you (even if that means 2 o’clock in the morning!). We always get back to your messages, but we can only reply is you leave us one.
How To Find Us
! PLEASE DO NOT USE SAT NAV TO FIND US IT WILL TAKE YOU ELSEWHERE / PLEASE USE OUR DIRECTIONS BELOW !
Approach from Eynsham (over the toll bridge):
As you come off the toll bridge you will see, on the left hand side of the road, a bus stop. As you pass the bus stop, start to indicate right and decelerate. The turning for Swinford Farm is just round the slight bend on the right, just before the 50 mile/hour speed limit sign.
Approach from Farmoor (before the toll bridge):
As you exit Farmoor, the speed limit will change from 40 to 50. You will then approach a right hand bend with chevrons. As you come out of the bend look to the right side of the road, you will see a 50 mph speed limit sign, followed closely by the back of a sign (meant for oncoming traffic). As you get closer to the back of this sign, start to indicate left. You will then notice on the left hand side of the road a 50 mph speed limit sign, the turning for Swinford Farm is directly behind it.
Public transport is available to Swinford Beauty Barn by way of two bus services that run past the site. There are bus stops either side of the road directly outside Swinford Farm. Stagecoach operate the route with buses 11 and S1. Please refer to their timetable, which can be viewed: http://www.stagecoachbus.com/
Directions once at Swinford Farm:
- Follow the road round to the right (do not go straight into Swinford Manor Farm).
- As you follow the road round to the right the site will open up to you. On the left, the first building is Pearson-Buchholz, on your right, a hedged area.
- As you pass both these landmarks a gravelled parking area opens up, with a stone wall edging the right hand side, parallel with the main road. Part of this area is our parking, please do not follow the road round to the left or drive straight in to the car park ahead.
- In this gravelled parking area, immediately after the hedge on the right hand side you will see two green parking signs for ‘Swinford Beauty Barn Visitor Parking’. Please park here. Please park next to any parked vehicles as if you were driving into a marked bay, try not to leave big gaps between cars. (please note there is a third green parking sign further on the right which states ‘Swinford Farm Visitor Parking’, this is not one of our signs or spaces)
- Once you have parked in front of one of our signs, with your back to the wall that runs parallel to the main road, you will be facing an opened gated car park. Walk towards and into the car park keeping to the right.
- Once in the car park follow the sloped path on your right to the entrance of Swinford Beauty Barn (2nd door on the right).
- If you are unable to park in front of one of our signs, please do not panic! Park up anywhere you can in this gravelled area, come into the salon, let us know and we will come out with you to help you park.
Get In Touch
If you have any questions or you would like to make an appointment please call, text, WhatsApp or email us using our details listed on the right side of the page. Alternatively please use our contact form below.
For general enquiries please use the contact form below. Once you have submitted your form please remember to check your spam/junk folders for our reply.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK FOLDER FOR OUR REPLY IF NOT IN YOUR INBOX. WE WILL ALWAYS REPLY TO YOUR MESSAGES.